Maglia 11

 320.00

Questa maglia è in copia unica come tutti i pezzi della collezione. Per questo ICON WARDROBE si distingue da altri brand di abbigliamento ed accessori: non esiste una produzione pianificata stagionale, non ci sono capi in tante quantità, nè in taglie diverse. Segui qui le nostre personali creazioni.

SOLD

Categories: , Tag:

Description

Reverse knitted pullover in a light water green colour, made of 90% merinos wool and remaining 10% cashmere. The tightfitting sleeves end with a large cuff. The V-neckline is enriched with a sunburnt earth coloured velvet ribbon. The left-hand side of the shoulder features a brooch made of US vintage silk flowers and leaves surrounding multiple-colour and fabric ribbons: a sunburnt coloured velvet ribbon, a lemon yellow ribbon and a pink grosgrain ribbon. The brooch is removable and may be used to enhance other garments.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Maglia 11”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *