Maglia 10

 320.00

Questa maglia è in copia unica come tutti i pezzi della collezione. Per questo ICON WARDROBE si distingue da altri brand di abbigliamento ed accessori: non esiste una produzione pianificata stagionale, non ci sono capi in tante quantità, nè in taglie diverse. Segui qui le nostre personali creazioni.

SOLD

Categories: , Tag:

Description

Reverse knitted pullover in a light grey colour, made of 90% merinos wool and remaining 10% cashmere. The tightfitting sleeves end with a large cuff. The deep V-neckline features a vermilion red glitter ribbon applied on the right-hand side. The right sleeve is enriched with a grosgrain ribbon of the same vermillion red colour. The left-hand side of the shoulder features a brooch made of a black flower and vintage bronze leaves, laced by a long sand coloured silk ribbon and a black smooth velvet thin ribbon. The brooch is removable and may be used to enhance other garments.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Maglia 10”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *