Maglia 09


Questa maglia è in copia unica come tutti i pezzi della collezione. Per questo ICON WARDROBE si distingue da altri brand di abbigliamento ed accessori: non esiste una produzione pianificata stagionale, non ci sono capi in tante quantità, nè in taglie diverse. Segui qui le nostre personali creazioni.


Categories: , Tag:


Reverse knitted pullover in a water green colour, made of 90% merinos wool and remaining 10% cashmere. The tightfitting sleeves end with a large cuff. The deep V-neckline features an olive green smooth velvet ribbon applied on the right-hand side. A US vintage bronze ribbon made of beads and threads enhances the right sleeve. The left-hand side of the shoulder features a brooch made of a pearl and leaves laced by a vintage pink silk long ribbon, a golden Lurex grosgrain ribbon and an olive green smooth velvet ribbon. The brooch is removable and may be used to enhance other garments.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Maglia 09”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *