Maglia 07

 320.00

Tricot over scollo a V color light move/grey, 9% lanamerinos e 10% cachemire lavorato a rovescio, nastro in perline e canottiglie vintage americana e banda in mohair grigio e lamè su manica destra. Pois applicati in feltro color biscotto. Spilla: nastro bicolore, nastrino seta moove vintage, gros color biscotto. Fiori: violette e foglie in velluto vintage americani.

Categories: ,

Description

Reverse knitted pullover in a pastel light-blue colour, made of 90% merinos wool and remaining 10% cashmere. The tightfitting sleeves end with a large cuff. The deep V-neckline features a sugar paper smooth velvet ribbon applied on the right-hand side. A US vintage bronze ribbon made of beads and threads enhances the right sleeve. The left-hand side of the shoulder features a brooch made of a vintage rose and leaf laced by an ochre vintage silk long ribbon, a powder grosgrain ribbon and a sugar paper smooth velvet ribbon. The brooch is removable and may be used to enhance other garments

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Maglia 07”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *